- Training can be requested by contacting Gaelle Nkuipou or by contacting the IT Service Desk at extension 6555.
- The DocuShare User Guide is available in the “DocuShare Support Documentation” collection on the DocuShare portal. Note: You may also refer to the FAQs in the Consultation & Training section to get it.
- Basic and advanced user training sessions are available, based on your knowledge of DocuShare:
- Basic user training consists of teaching you the basics of DocuShare, from navigation to uploading and browsing documents. Consult the basic user training plan for more information.
- Advanced user training consists of teaching users the administrative aspects of DocuShare. Consult the advanced user training plan for more information.
"The DocuShare system of the University of Ottawa allows us to share in an efficient way a series of huge document files with internal and external users."
Telfer School of Management