Silent Monitoring (ACD Calls) Using a MITEL Superset 420
Obtaining Help from your Supervisor
During an ACD Call :
- Press the SUPERKEY button on your multi-line set.
- Press NO until you see REQUEST HELP? on the LCD display of your telephone.
- Press YES.
- Enter the extension number of your supervisor (you have 20 seconds in which to do so).
- Press ENTER.
- If the supervisor is busy you will see BUSY on your LCD display.
- If the supervisor answers you will see HELP: NAME OF SUPERVISOR on your display.
What the Supervisor Gets
- The supervisor will hear A TRIPLE RING.
- The supervisor will see HELP: AGENT ID NAME.
- To respond, lift the handset (the supervisor is automatically in silent monitoring mode).
Choices Available During Silent Monitoring
Press the TRANS/CONF key and you will be heard by the agent and the caller.
Hang up your telephone