Information Technology is here to support you with your tech requirements. Whether you need help with your Wi-Fi, printing, IT accounts, or other issues, we’re offering additional IT support to get you started on the right foot.
President’s Welcome (University Square - in front of Faculty of Social Sciences building)
Learn more about the services Information Technology offers.
- Sunday, September 3: 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon
Wi-Fi kiosk (90 University, entrance)
Information Technology will be providing wireless support and answering general IT questions.
- Thursday, August 31: 4:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Friday, September 1: 4:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Saturday, September 2: 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Sunday, September 3: 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Extended Service Desk hours (Phone support and the Morisset Service Desk)
Use our telephone support for issues such as device set-up, troubleshooting and general IT inquiries; call 613-562-5800 extension 6555. For in-person support, visit the Morisset Service Desk at 65 University, room 104. Outside of regular business hours and on weekends, we offer extended support.
- Service Desk phone line
Saturday, September 2 to Monday, September 4: 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Morisset Service Desk, in-person support
Saturday, September 2 to Monday, September 4: 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Extended hours at docUcentre (University Centre, room 0024)
For the month of September, the docUcentre offers extended hours. Take advantage of competitive pricing and quick turnaround times for a variety of print services.
- Monday to Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday: 12:00 noon - 5:00 p.m.