Service Status - Descriptions of services
- Google Apps (Gmail included) is a suite of messaging and collaboration applications that Google provides as a web-based service to our students.
- uoCampus is the University's student information system where students, professors and support staff can access information and online tools.
- uoAccess is the uOttawa single sign-on system.
- Microsoft Outlook is the calendaring and mail system used by employees of the University.
- uoZone and VirtuO are secure portals for students (uoZone) and employees (VirtuO).
- Network covers physical computer and printer connections, the wireless network, wired Internet access, connectivity between campus buildings, and more.
- FAST is an online portal providing access to financial and HR tools.