Academic Information Committee
- Make recommendations to the Council to ensure that undertaken IM/IT initiatives and projects are aligned with the academic strategic priorities and direction.
- Ensure academic objectives are appropriately supported by IM/IT initiatives and services.
- Provide feedback, input and identification of academic impact on institutional IM/IT initiatives and projects.
- Adoption/change management (act as champion).
- Communicate with respective team on upcoming IM/IT initiatives.
- Bring forward areas of interest to the committee.
Terms of Reference
The Vice-Provost, Academic Affairs is the Chairperson of the Committee.
The Committee meets every six weeks and/or at the call of the Chairperson.
Half the members plus one constitutes a quorum.
The committee reports to the University Information Governance Council.
Secretarial services are provided by the Office of the Secretary-General.
- Other consultative, advisory, and functional groups
- Full terms of reference for Academic Information Committee (DocuShare login)
- Committee recommendations for 2020-2021 academic projects (DocuShare login)
- UIGC meeting documentation (DocuShare login)
- University Information Governance Council
- Research Information Committee
- Administrative Information Committee
- Vice-Provost, Academic Affairs (Chair) - Aline Germain-Rutherford
- Dean (Faculty of Education) - Richard Barwell
- Dean (Faculty of Engineering) - Jacques Beauvais
- Dean (Faculty of Social Sciences) - Vicky Barham
- Assistant University Librarian, Open Scholarship and Digital Initiatives – Daniel Godon
- Registrar - Sonia Cadieux
- Senior Director, IT Solutions - Daniel Trottier
- Director, Information Management - Céleste Dubeau
- Director, Housing Services – Rachelle Clark
- Director General, Teaching and Learning Support Services - Alain Erdmer
- System Manager (Faculty of engineering) – Michel Racine
- Manager, IT Support Services (Faculty of Health Sciences) – Dominic Wong-Fortin
- Associate Director, CO-OP – Marc-André Daoust
- Director, Telfer Executive MBA & Interim Vice-Dean - Gregory Richards