Research Information Committee
- Make recommendations to the Council to ensure that the IM/IT initiatives and projects that are undertaken are aligned with University’s strategic research priorities, initiatives and activities.
- Ensure both research and research administration initiatives and activities are appropriately supported by IM/IT initiatives and services.
- Provide feedback, input and identification of impact on institutional IM/IT initiatives and projects on research priorities and initiatives.
- Bring forward areas of interest to the committee.
- Adoption/change management (act as champion).
- Communicate with respective team on upcoming IM/IT initiatives.
Terms of Reference
The Associate Vice-President, Research Support & Infrastructure is the Chairperson of the Committee.
The Committee meets every six weeks and/or at the call of the Chairperson.
Half the members plus one constitutes a quorum.
The committee reports to the University Information Governance Council.
Secretarial services are provided by the Office of the Secretary-General.
- Other consultative, advisory, and functional groups
- Full terms of reference for Research Information Committee (DocuShare login)
- Committee recommendations for 2020-2021 research projects (DocuShare login)
- UIGC meeting documentation (DocuShare login)
- University Information Governance Council
- Academic Information Committee
- Administrative Information Committee
- Associate Vice-President, Research Support and Infrastructure (chair) – Guy Levesque
- Dean – Marie-Ève Sylvestre
- Dean – Louis Barriaults
- Dean – Wojtek Michalowski
- Researcher – Lora Rammuno
- Researcher – Constance Crompton
- Vice-Dean Research, Faculty of Social Sciences, School of Psychology – John Sylvestre
- Executive Director, Research Operations and Strategies – Terry Campbell
- Associate University Librarian, Research Services – Caroline Hyslop
- Director, Centers and Institutes – Florian Martin-Bariteau
- Director, Research, Trust and Endowment – France Boucher
- IT Manager, Research – Paul Mercier
- Director, Information Management – Céleste Dubeau
- Affiliated institutions – Gareth Palidwor