Office of the CIO
Information Technology Mandate
Information Technology’s mandate is to lead the IT efforts at the University of Ottawa. It closely works with faculties and services to address uOttawa’s institutional requirements and objectives.
Information Technology provides leadership in prioritizing and optimizing technical investments while leveraging best practices in terms of solution design and security. The vision is to facilitate the best student experience, as well as the activities of faculty, researchers and staff with IT resources and expertise.
Reports & presentations
- Annual report 2017/2018
- Presentation: Townhall - December 2017
- Presentation: Townhall - December 14, 2016
- Presentation: Townhall - June 15, 2016
- IT Infrastructure and services essential to uOttawa Campus Master Plan
- The Council of Ontario Universities report highlights the uOttawa Data Centre initiative as well as several projects operated in IT