Changing language on Windows 10 for Edge, Internet Explorer and Google Chrome.
To change the language on any of these browsers, you need to change the language of your Windows operating system.
- Go to the language option within the Control Panel. To find this option, use the Cortana search field at the bottom of Windows.
- Add the language of your choice by clicking on Add a Language.
- You might need to download and install the language pack if your computer doesn’t already come with the language you’ve just added. To do so, click on Options.
- After adding the new language to your Windows, make it your primary language.
- You must logoff for the changes to come into effect.