- Training can be requested by contacting DocuShare Team or by contacting the Service Desk.
- The DocuShare User Guide is available in the “DocuShare Support Documentation” collection on the DocuShare portal. Note: You may also refer to the FAQs in the Consultation & Training section to get it.
- Basic and advanced user training sessions are available, based on your knowledge of DocuShare:
- Basic user training consists of teaching you the basics of DocuShare, from navigation to uploading and browsing documents. Consult the basic user training plan for more information.
- Advanced user training consists of teaching users the administrative aspects of DocuShare. Consult the advanced user training plan for more information.
- Demo: In the video below you'll learn how to add a document, create a collection and navigate in DocuShare.
"The DocuShare system of the University of Ottawa allows us to share in an efficient way a series of huge document files with internal and external users."
Telfer School of Management