NOTE: Screenshots are taken from an iPhone, but the same procedures still apply for iPad devices.
- Select the Settings icon.
- Select the Accounts & Passwords option.
- Select Add Account
- Select Exchange
- In the Email field, enter your @uOttawa.ca email address and click on Next.
- In the pop-up that appears, select Configure Manually
- In the Password field, enter your password then click Next.
Note: If your firstname.lastname@example.org doesn’t work, and you have a Full Name Email Address (FNEA) you can try it instead (First.Lastname@uottawa.ca)
- Select the options you want to enable from your Exchange account and click Save.
- Your Exchange account is now configured and will automatically start to sync with the server.