A. Find Out Your Disk Quota Information
1. Go to https://web.uottawa.ca/cgi-bin/mailadm-alum/main.pl, click on DISPLAY ACCOUNT INFORMATION and then on NEXT.
2. Type your email username in the first box and your password in the second box. Then click on FETCH.
3. Look at DISK SPACE USED. The first number is the amount of disk space you are currently using. Your maximum is in parentheses. You need to reduce your disk space used to below the disk space maximum. A good rule of thumb is to ensure that you have at least 50% free disk space.
B. Clean-Up Your Files
4. Check your email settings.
C. Check Your Disk Quota Again
5. Repeat the steps in section A to see if you are within your disk quota, leaving enough disk space for incoming mail. A good rule of thumb is to ensure that you have at least 50% free disk space.
If you require assistance, please fill out the Service Desk Request form.