By: Thien Thong Huynh
The Academic CV (UNIWeb), a centralized bilingual CV tool for University academics, is now being used by most faculties. It allows professors and researchers to store their CV information in one location. They are only a few clicks away to submitting their grant applications to the Tri-council, generating the uoCV for annual report purposes, etc. The application keeps evolving and has been improved over the past year to include multiple timesaving features. It is now easier than ever for professor to store and manage CV information. Over a thousand professors and researchers have used the application so far.
- Since summer 2015, several faculties have been migrated from their current system to UNIWeb (Science, Engineering, Education, Arts, Social Sciences, Common Law, Civil Law)
- Migration is underway for the first department in the Faculty of Medicine
- Information Technology has been providing UNIWeb training workshops to the faculties
- Information Technology is currently working on adding multiple tutorial videos to the application
- uoCV, the CV report of UNIWeb, is now the official format at the University
- Multiple enhancements have recently been made to the application:
- Account delegation
- Automatically transfer of information from CV section to Profile
- Improvement to the uoCV format.