Microsoft Stream is a powerful video streaming service that is part of Microsoft 365 suite. Stream facilitates how uOttawa employees can share videos within the uOttawa community. Employees can store recordings of classes, meetings, presentations and training sessions so they can be viewed at any time.
Microsoft Stream works well with other Microsoft 365 apps like Teams and OneNote, giving even more ways to discover relevant content.
- Teams videos stored together in one place
- Auto-generated captions
- Face-detection features
- Track views and other statistics
- Fully integrated within Microsoft 365, making it easy to share content across applications
Start sharing videos
Stream is accessible now through your uOttawa Microsoft 365 online account and using your uoAccess credentials to login. Streams is also readily available through your teams in Microsoft Teams.
- Getting Started with Stream
- Creating and managing a group
- Creating a channel
- Uploading videos
- Managing permissions and privacy