Our Key Performance Indicators (KPI) journey began with a strong commitment to engage with our community and a focus on the Digital Campus Transformation Plan’s (DCTP) vision: Innovate to enrich our community’s user experience and partner to build the university of tomorrow. We collaborated with a diverse group of over 40 members, including professors, students, and employees, to co-create strategic and meaningful KPIs. Members looked at our strategic goals and shared ideas about measures to demonstrate effectiveness against our objectives. Read on for five things you need to know about the DCTP KPIs:
- Our KPIs are meaningful, strategic, and actionable. They will be used to track our progress against the Digital Campus Transformation Plan over the next 5 years.
- The KPIs are grouped under 5 major themes that are prevalent throughout our plan:
- Digital Solutions
- User Experience
- Workplace Culture
- Each KPI is strategically aligned and mapped to a pillar and objective under the plan.
- We consulted with subject matter experts (within the industry and University) and in our next phase will continue to refine the measurements, and confirm data sources, collection methods, targets, and reporting frequency.
- Through an agile approach, we plan to rollout the KPIs incrementally over a 24-month period.
Tracking our progress together!