This week, the University launched the annual Employee Giving Program. In Information Technology, our efforts will be focused on the weeks of March 21 - April 20.
Several of us formed a committee to support the campaign, which aims to help students. We’ve been working on several initiatives and are available to answer your questions:
- IT Services and Infrastructure – Matthieu Hack
- IT Solutions - Cavina Bui, Lyra Trstenjak, Rajesh Dawar
- Office of the CIO – Jacqueline Oliver
Some of the things we’re working on:
- Things will kick off with a breakfast launch on March 21, a wonderful opportunity to get together with your colleagues. Calendar invitation to come. Reserve the date now in your calendar!
- In your work areas, you’ll see posters featuring our very own Michel Boily, computing analyst at the Service Desk and Wiam Ben Karroum, one of our work-term students.
- We’ve thrown in a bit of fun – challenges are being worked on with members of your teams. Once they are finalized, you’ll hear what happens as different donor thresholds are met in Information Technology.