Just a quick reminder that January 28 is Data Privacy Day! A day dedicated to creating awareness and education on the importance of protecting online data and privacy.
Do you know how your information is being used, collected and shared? Are you doing your part in protecting the data privacy of students and staff at the University? Get involved! Safeguard privacy by:
- Reviewing your privacy settings
- Protecting any collected personal or confidential information from inappropriate or unauthorized access
- Think twice about the information you share
- Delete information that is no longer needed
- If eligible, complete Digital Self-Defence training
Wishing you a Happy Data Privacy Day!