World Backup Day is an opportunity to inform you about the importance of backing up your data. Read more about why you should backup, its importance and how you should do it.
Why should I back up?
- Avoid hardware failures of your smartphones and devices
- Avoid losing important documents
- To protect your data from encryption and to avoid paying fees.
The CIA Triad is a security model that has been developed to help people think about various parts of IT security.
- Confidentiality: Only authorized users will be able to access or modify the data backups.
- Integrity: Stored backup data cannot be improperly modified, accidentally or maliciously.
- Availability: Authorized users have timely and reliable access to the backup data.
Why it is important to create backups?
- The easiest and only way to recover from compromised data is by having a reliable backup reference
- Recover your data when your computer or smart phone was lost, stolen, or damaged.
How do I back up?
If your data becomes compromised, these are great solutions: