We’re improving your access to major applications on the uOttawa website starting July 16, 2018!
We’re upgrading and streamlining the look and feel of many application login pages.
This is part of a strategy to achieve a single look and login experience, regardless of what University application you use. As well, we’re boosting security. You’ll still use your uoAccess ID and password to log in but will need to add @uottawa.ca to your ID (Saint Paul University employees will need to add @ustpaul.ca instead).
Initially, you’ll see new pages for some key services, but more will be converted over the upcoming months to this new user experience, making things simpler for you.
Have questions or want more information? Contact the Service Desk. We’ll be happy to help.
Login pages for these applications changing July 16, 2018
- uoZone, VirtuO portals
- Banner v9
- Blue (evaluation of teaching and courses)
- Community Engagement Navigator
- COOP Navigator
- FluidReview (scholarships)
- Gartner services at uOttawa
- Google Apps for Students
- Google OneDrive for Researchers
- IBM Security Identity Manager (ISIM) administrative console
- ISIM self-serve account/password reset service
- JobsNow Navigator
- Work-Study Navigator