Microsoft Bookings, an online scheduling tool available through Microsoft 365, is available now! Bookings makes it easy for users to set up calendars to share their availability so that others can effortlessly book meetings or appointments without a lot of back and forth consultation.
Ideas for using Microsoft Bookings
- Use Bookings to share office hours and allow attendees to reserve a time slot.
- Plan a meeting or event between internal and external participants by sharing your availability and asking them to select a time.
- Set-up shifts for employees that need to coordinate schedules.
- Email confirmations
- Appointments added to Calendar
- Rescheduling and cancellations
- Reminder emails, and more!
Get started now
To learn more about how Bookings can make scheduling simpler, visit the Microsoft Bookings webpage. Note: Bookings is only available to those with an A3 Microsoft 365 license. To learn more about Microsoft licenses and the services available under each license, visit our Office 365 webpage.
To access Bookings
- Visit Office.com and sign in using your uoAccess credentials. (If prompted, approve the MFA authentication request)
- Click on Bookings from the list of Apps (you may have to click All Apps to see Bookings) or you can search for it in the top Search bar. That's it! Follow the prompts and instructions to start using Bookings.