Keep your email account secure by reporting any suspicious email. Quick reporting of phishing or emails that appear suspicious, helps reduce the success of malicious campaigns and helps us improve our filters. This function should be reserved for suspicious emails only and not SPAM.
How to report a suspicious message
- In Outlook (on a computer), select the suspicious email.
- Click the Report message button towards the top-right of the Outlook home ribbon.
- A prompt will appear to confirm whether you wish to report your message. Click Yes.
- Complete! A window will appear to let you know your message was reported. Click Ok.
Outlook on the Web
- Click on the three horizontal dots to the right of the email actions.
- From the menu, click Report Message
- Complete! A window will appear to let you know your message was reported. Click OK.